Nurse Advocate: A Treat for Nursing Students

Pages

Friday, October 10, 2008

A Treat for Nursing Students

I remember as a Nursing student that what I dreaded most is making Nursing care plans. What I remember is that it needs your focus and attention in order to make it really good. You think it sounds easy? Well it's not...Just imagine having your 8 hour duty and after that you have to make 4-5 NCPs, what makes its worse is that our CIs usually want all of them handwritten. Can you believe that? About 30-50 pages of agonizing written reports about your patient. You're lucky if you can finish it all before midnight. Well for my case, 3 a.m. is usually early. Yeah, you guessed it, you'll be lucky to have an hour or two for sleep. That's why I value my sleep so much today that I almost don't want to leave my bed.

I remember also that when I am doing reports, NCPs and other research works, it is always gruesome to find all the data in the World Wide Web. I hoped before that someone would compile all the data in just one website. Boy I got a treat for you.

Visit and explore this site...Register as well for your convenience...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...